Our Streamlined Approval Process for Quick Approvals
Our experience and strong relationships with insurance carriers enable us to successfully advocate for your patients so that they can start infusion therapy quickly. For every new patient and therapy, our intake professionals:
- Process your physician referral faxed to (888) 852-2636 or email the drug order set to email@example.com
- Verify your insurance benefits, confirming your eligibility and coverage for your prescribed drug
- Obtain insurer approval and notify your physician
- Explore relevant drug assistance programs, rebates, and other cost-saving opportunities
- Contact you and discuss your benefits, potential rebates and drug assistance programs, and out-of-pocket costs (if any)
- Schedule your first appointment, reviewing any questions you may have
Throughout the process, we will let you know if we need more information or any issues arise. Thanks to our strong relationships with insurers, once we receive your physician’s referral the rest of the process usually takes only two to three business days so you can start your therapy and feel better sooner.
Before your first visit, you’ll complete your patient information forms and other paperwork we need.
Insurance We Accept
Below is a list of the in-network insurance carriers we work with in each state. If you do not see your insurance carrier in this list, please contact us as this list is subject to updates.
- Affiliates & Subsidiaries - Under Regence Blue Shield*
- HMO Benefit Plan Family
- Network Benefit Plan Family
- Open Access Plus Benefit Plan Family
- Medicare Advantage
- Commercial Networks - (including PPO, HMO, POS, EPO)
- Medicare - (PPO & HMO) Medicare Network PFFS Plans
- Commercial Networks - (Participating, Preferred, Individual and Family Network, RealValue)
- MedAdvantage Networks - (PPO & HMO)