The safety of our patients, their families, and our team members is our highest priority.
Unique Safety Benefits of Our Infusion Model
We designed Infusion for Health to provide the most safe, comfortable and restorative environment for patients with autoimmune and other chronic, complex conditions. Our facilities have real, unique advantages for immunocompromised patients:
- Our individual, dedicated private infusion suites for each patient reduces unnecessary close contact with others.
- Our convenient infusion center locations in easy to access retail space — rather than in shared healthcare facilities like hospitals or medical office buildings – minimizes the risk of infection from sick people who may be contagious.
- Our “by appointment only” scheduling enables us to immediately show patients to their private room eliminates the need for a waiting room where exposure might occur.
Infusion Suite Sanitization is Our Highest Priority
Given many of our patients are immunocompromised, we have always kept the highest standards of sanitization:
- Our infusion suites have UV light purification to kill germs and viruses.
- We sanitize our infusion suites – including chairs, iPads, remotes, blankets – before and after each therapy.
With COVID-19, we’ve added additional cleaning measures:
- We sanitize bathrooms after every use.
- We disinfect high traffic areas throughout the day (e.g., (front desk, entry way, break room).
- We clean other, low traffic areas of the infusion centers at minimum daily.